Mountain View Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Mountain View Rental
Cal-Western Property Management is a different type of company. We are a full service property management firm.
Our specialty is the leasing, care and maintenance of residential rental property in Silicon Valley.
Our experience ensures that vacancies are filled quickly with qualified tenants at the highest market rent possible.
What we do as your Mountain View property manager:
- Personal attention to detail
- Thorough screening of prospective tenants
- Rent collection / monthly disbursements
- Financial reports monthly
- Supervision of on-site personnel
- Access to established suppliers and/or contractors
- Property analysis and inspection
- Hiring and training of personnel
- 24-hour service
- Lease preparation / rent increases
- Records maintenance
- Implementation of local, state and federal regulations
We Take Pride in Offering the Following Services:
- No start-up, rental or turnover fees
- Fees are solely based on rents collected
- Complete screening of prospective tenants through credit reports, rental history, references and employment verification; eviction of problem tenants
- Extensive advertising of your property at discounted rates through our company website, newspapers and advertising websites
- A Property Manager on call 24 hours a day, everyday
- Computer generated monthly and annual statements with a General Ledger and Cash Flow Statement
- A full-time maintenance staff for repairs and general maintenance
Payment, at the property owner's option, of any and all of the following:
- Property taxes
- Any other fees and/or expenses
Inquire About Our Services
- Create and maintain a comprehensive monthly statement of all income and expense activity for your property displaying this information in summary and in detail
- Send out accurate monthly statements to all owners displaying monthly activities and owner funds
- Owners have the option of automatically deducting from their accounts mortgage payments, property taxes, insurance, repairs, and owner funds
- Monthly collection of rent, enforcement of rental and lease agreements, including the initiation and processing of unlawful detainer actions when needed
- Monthly distribution to owner of net positive funds
- Thorough inspection of property for deferred maintenance, preventative maintenance and esthetic improvement. Propose improvements and, with owner's consent, arrange to have the work completed.
- Coordinate and dispense all repair work to quality contractors. Work in close connection to all contractors for quality control and efficient follow through. For repairs, monies are deducted from the owners account. For repairs exceeding a pre-agreed amount, owners will be notified to receive authorization.
- When property is vacated, all maintenance, repairs, cleaning and improvements will be evaluated and completed.
- Determine marketable rents and appropriate increases.
- All rents are collected on a monthly basis by Cal-Western. Timely payment is recorded and supervised by the property manager. If needed, our company works in collaboration with an eviction services company who has an attorney on staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Mountain View Area Information
The Mexican land grant of Rancho Pastoria de las Borregas was given in 1842 by Alta California Governor Juan Alvarado to Francisco Estrada. This grant was later passed on to Mariano Castro, who sold half of the land to Martin Murphy, Jr. Eventually, the former land grant became the cities of Mountain View and Sunnyvale.
Mountain View had its beginnings in the late 19th century as a stagecoach stop on the route between San Francisco and San Jose, including the Butterfield Overland Mail. Incorporated on November 7, 1902, the town's early growth was due to agriculture, which remained the primary industry into the middle of the 20th century. After World War II, the population grew significantly with the development of the aerospace and electronics industries. Between 1950 and 1960, the population grew from 6,563 to 30,889, an increase of 370.7%.
Today, high technology is the basis of the local economy, and there exist few remnants of the city's agricultural past.