San Jose Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your San Jose Rental
Cal-Western Property Management is a different type of company. We are a full service property management
Our specialty is the leasing, care and maintenance of residential rental property in Silicon Valley.
Our experience ensures that vacancies are filled quickly with qualified tenants at the highest market rent possible.
What we do as your San Jose property manager:
- Personal attention to detail
- Thorough screening of prospective tenants
- Rent collection / monthly disbursements
- Financial reports monthly
- Supervision of on-site personnel
- Access to established suppliers and/or contractors
- Property analysis and inspection
- Hiring and training of personnel
- 24-hour service
- Lease preparation / rent increases
- Records maintenance
- Implementation of local, state and federal regulations
We Take Pride in Offering the Following Services:
- No start-up, rental or turnover fees
- Fees are solely based on rents collected
- Complete screening of prospective tenants through credit reports, rental history, references and employment verification; eviction of problem tenants
- Extensive advertising of your property at discounted rates through our company website, newspapers and advertising websites
- A Property Manager on call 24 hours a day, everyday
- Computer generated monthly and annual statements with a General Ledger and Cash Flow Statement
- A full-time maintenance staff for repairs and general maintenance
Payment, at the property owner's option, of any and all of the following:
- Property taxes
- Any other fees and/or expenses
Inquire About Our Services
- Create and maintain a comprehensive monthly statement of all income and expense activity for your property displaying this information in summary and in detail
- Send out accurate monthly statements to all owners displaying monthly activities and owner funds
- Owners have the option of automatically deducting from their accounts mortgage payments, property taxes, insurance, repairs, and owner funds
- Monthly collection of rent, enforcement of rental and lease agreements, including the initiation and processing of unlawful detainer actions when needed
- Monthly distribution to owner of net positive funds
- Thorough inspection of property for deferred maintenance, preventative maintenance and esthetic improvement. Propose improvements and, with owner's consent, arrange to have the work completed.
- Coordinate and dispense all repair work to quality contractors. Work in close connection to all contractors for quality control and efficient follow through. For repairs, monies are deducted from the owners account. For repairs exceeding a pre-agreed amount, owners will be notified to receive authorization.
- When property is vacated, all maintenance, repairs, cleaning and improvements will be evaluated and completed.
- Determine marketable rents and appropriate increases.
- All rents are collected on a monthly basis by Cal-Western. Timely payment is recorded and supervised by the property manager. If needed, our company works in collaboration with an eviction services company who has an attorney on staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
San Jose Area Information
San Jose is the third-largest city in California, and the tenth-largest in the United States. San Jose is the largest city within Silicon Valley, which is a major component of the greater San Francisco Bay Area, a region of 7.6 million people. San Jose lies close to the Pacific Ocean and close to San Francisco Bay (a small portion of its northern border touches the bay).
San Jose has 300+ days of sunshine and an average daily high temperature of 73 °F annually. Although San Jose lies inland and does not front the Pacific Ocean like San Francisco, it is surrounded on three sides by mountains. Because of this, the city is somewhat more sheltered from rain, giving it a semiarid feel. The city is divided into several geographical regions. Many of these regions were originally unincorporated communities or separate municipalities that were later annexed by the city. The city is generally divided into the following areas: Downtown San Jose, Central, West San Jose, North San Jose, East San Jose, and South San Jose. The city is home to many performing arts companies, including Opera San Jose, Symphony Silicon Valley, Ballet San Jose Silicon Valley, Children's Musical Theater of San Jose (recognized as the largest and most talented youth theatre company in the nation), the San Jose Youth Symphony and the San Jose Repertory Theatre to name just a few.