As a property owner, have you ever been faced with:
- Excessive turnovers?
- Slow rent collections?
- Inadequately screened tenants?
- Disruptive and ill-timed complaints?
- Unreliable maintenance?
- Insufficient record keeping?
- Inflated maintenance costs?
- Lack of on-site supervision?
- Unpleasant evictions?
- Ineffective preventative maintenance?
- Confusion over Landlord/Tenant issues?
- Dissatisfaction with current management?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above common investment problems, you should consider Cal-Western Property Management. As a professional property management company, we make every effort to:
- Maximize income
- Minimize costs
- Give personal attention to all aspects of day-to-day operations
- Maintain full occupancy at market levels
- Ensure that each member of his/her staff is efficient and dedicated
- Maintain good working relationships between management, ownership and tenants
- Assist owners in achieving their investment goals