Mountain View Property Management for Owners & their Rental Homes
Cal-Western Property Management is prepared to lease, manage, and maintain your rental property. You can expect a customized management plan that will address the unique needs of your property and your investment goals.
We have a reputation for successfully managing single-family homes, apartment units, and multi-family homes of all sizes and in varying conditions for both the property owners who have recently become landlords and experienced and savvy real estate investors.
Save Your Time and Your Money: Leave the Management to Us
Cal-Western Property Management takes care of all your leasing and management needs. We find and place tenants, respond to maintenance, and handle all the day-to-day operations associated with your Mountain View rental home.
Experienced Mountain View Leasing
You need a management team that can reduce your vacancy exposure and quickly place an excellent tenant. We do that by getting your property ready for the market and evaluating the competition to establish the best rental price. Our marketing and advertising plans are strategic and intended to attract the largest pool of potential tenants.
We handle showings and pre-screening, and then we work with tenants on the application process. Our standards for credit, criminal background, income, and rental history are consistent and strict.
As soon as a qualified tenant has been identified, we discuss the lease agreement, collect the move-in funds, and ensure your new residents understand all of our expectations and their responsibilities. Finally, we conduct a thorough move-in inspection to document the condition of your home.
We lease homes throughout Mountain View, including Shoreline West, Rex Manor, Monta Loma, and Cuesta Park.
Full-Service Property Management and Maintenance
There’s no need for you to worry about responding to tenant emergencies, wondering where to find a vendor, or chasing down late rent. At Cal-Western Property Management, we have developed systems and processes to ensure every detail is handled professionally and without any frustration for you. Read More Our full-service management plans depend on what your property needs. Some of the items we take care of for you will likely include:
✓ Property inspections to avoid the expense of deferred maintenance.
✓ Proposed improvements to protect the home and increase its value.
✓ Emergency and routine maintenance work 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
✓ Market evaluation for rent increases and renewal negotiations.
✓ Rent collection and lease enforcement.
✓ Eviction services, when necessary.
Mountain View management in Waverly Park, Blossom Valley, Old Mountain View, Whisman Station, and North Whisman.
Our full-service management plans depend on what your property needs. Some of the items we take care of for you will likely include:
Better Data Leads to Better Investment Decisions
Information drives good decisions, and we want to help you make smart choices when it comes to your current and even your future investments. We know the local Mountain View rental market incredibly well, and we’re also leaders in the greater property management industry. Use our resources and expertise when it comes to pricing your property, making improvements, and deciding what you want to buy next. Read More We can talk about selling if you’re ready to consider other options. We’ll always remind you, however, that holding onto a real estate investment and renting it out while a tenant pays down your mortgage is the best way to increase wealth. Talk to us about your investment goals. We are rental property owners ourselves, so we understand the agonies and the ecstasies that come with investing. Your income and your financial future depends largely on the performance of your investment properties. We take that very seriously.
Serving Mountain View investors in zip codes 94040, 94041, and 94043.
We can talk about selling if you’re ready to consider other options. We’ll always remind you, however, that holding onto a real estate investment and renting it out while a tenant pays down your mortgage is the best way to increase wealth.
Talk to us about your investment goals. We are rental property owners ourselves, so we understand the agonies and the ecstasies that come with investing. Your income and your financial future depends largely on the performance of your investment properties. We take that very seriously.
Mountain View Property Managers who Take Care of Everything for You
FINDING AND MANAGING TENANTS
- Extensive advertising of your property at discounted rates through our company website, newspapers and advertising websites
- Complete screening of prospective tenants through credit reports, rental history, references and employment verification
- Timely Rent Collection
- Lease preparation / rent increases
- Eviction of problem tenants
- 24-hour service
- Online Tenant Portal
PROPERTY MAINTENANCE & OPERATION
- A Property Manager on call 24 hours a day, everyday
- A full-time maintenance staff for repairs and general maintenance
- Access to established suppliers and/or contractors
- Implementation of local, state and federal regulations
- Thorough inspection of property for deferred maintenance, preventative maintenance and esthetic improvement.
- Propose improvements and, with owner’s consent, arrange to have the work completed.
- When property is vacated, all maintenance, repairs, cleaning and improvements will be evaluated and completed.
- Determine marketable rents and appropriate increases.
ACCOUNTING AND FUND DISBURSEMENTS
- Computer generated monthly and annual statements with a General Ledger and Cash Flow Statement
- Monthly distribution to owner of net positive funds
- Create and maintain a comprehensive monthly statement of all income and expense activity for your property displaying this information in summary and in detail
- Payment, at the property owner’s option, of any and all of the following: Insurance, Property taxes, Utilities, Mortgage, or any other fees and/or expenses
- Send out accurate monthly statements to all owners displaying monthly activities and owner funds
Len Stromfield of Cal-Western Property Management in San Jose has been our property manager for many years. Len has demonstrated over the years that he is responsible, experienced and professional in handling all aspects for our rental property from gardening to solving maintenance concerns, finding suitable new prospective occupants & negotiating rental agreements. With Len at the helm we have never been concerned about our rental property. Len and Cal-Western Property Management have done a consistently reliable job of managing our rental property.
What People Are Saying About Us
Want to Learn More?
If you’d like to learn more about our properties and what it’s like to work with Cal-Western Property Management, get in touch. We’d be happy to talk more about our rental properties, our application requirements, and our leasing process.