San Jose Property Management for Every Rental Home
We offer a wide range of property management services to fit your needs as a landlord and rental property owner. We tailor our services to ensure that all of your unique needs are met, whether you’re working with a single-family home, an apartment unit, or a combination of several different types of properties.
Cal-Western Property Management provides full-service property management San Jose and other Santa Clara owners and investors rely on. We lease and manage properties all over San Jose and the surrounding areas.
Full-Service Property Management San Jose Owners and Investors Need
Expert Leasing and Tenant Screening
Our experience ensures that vacancies are filled quickly with qualified tenants at the highest market rent possible. Our property managers in San Jose start by helping you prepare your real estate investment for the rental market, ensuring it’s clean, functional, and presentable. Then, we market it aggressively online and through our professional real estate networks.
What happens after we price, market, and show your property to prospective tenants?
When a good tenant has been screened and approved, we go over the lease agreement with your tenants, handle the deposits and move-in funds, and thoroughly inspect the property so we can document the condition of your home.
Cal-West Property Management leases homes in San Jose including the Willow Glen and Rose Garden neighborhoods.
Our leasing process includes:
✓ Strategic rental property marketing.
✓ Proper pricing and market analysis.
✓ Showing your property to prospective tenants.
✓ Managing the application and screening process.
✓ Collecting security deposits and conducting move-in inspections.
✓ Lease signing and execution.
We Manage the Day-to-Day Operations of your Rental Home
If you’ve been fielding phone calls in the middle of the night from your tenants or trying to find vendors on short notice, you will delight in knowing that we can take care of all these things for you. We’re prepared and professional, and we have a system in place for everything.
Our full-service management can include:
✓ Property inspections to avoid deferred maintenance.
✓ Proposed improvements to protect the home and its value.
✓ Emergency and routine maintenance work.
✓ Market evaluation for rent increases and renewal negotiations.
✓ Rent collection and lease enforcement.
✓ Eviction services, when necessary.
We work with owners in San Jose, including neighborhoods like Almaden Valley, Cambrian Park, and West San Jose.
If you’re in need of San Jose long-term management solutions, we’re here to help. We also manage homes in other areas of San Jose and all over Santa Clara County.
Investment Advice that Helps your ROI
We want the owners and landlords we work with to earn as much money as possible on their rental properties. Because we know the market so well, we can offer advice on pricing, rental increases, and potential improvements that can help you earn more on your home.
Talk to us about your investment goals. We own rental properties, too, so we understand the anxieties and the challenges that come with being an income property owner. Just remember that when you work with Cal-Western, you’re making the best decisions for your investment portfolio. With our full-service property management, including apartment management, San Jose and other Santa Clara owners and investors can grow their ROI.
Helping investors all over San Jose, including those in zip codes 95125, 95126, 95120, 95124, and 95128.
San Jose Property Managers who Take Care of Everything for You
FINDING AND MANAGING TENANTS
- Extensive advertising of your property at discounted rates through our company website, newspapers and advertising websites
- Complete screening of prospective tenants through credit reports, rental history, references and employment verification
- Timely Rent Collection
- Lease preparation / rent increases
- Eviction of problem tenants
- 24-hour service
- Online Tenant Portal
PROPERTY MAINTENANCE & OPERATION
- A Property Manager on call 24 hours a day, everyday
- A full-time maintenance staff for repairs and general maintenance
- Access to established suppliers and/or contractors
- Implementation of local, state and federal regulations
- Thorough inspection of property for deferred maintenance, preventative maintenance and esthetic improvement.
- Propose improvements and, with owner's consent, arrange to have the work completed.
- When property is vacated, all maintenance, repairs, cleaning and improvements will be evaluated and completed.
- Determine marketable rents and appropriate increases.
ACCOUNTING AND FUND DISBURSEMENTS
- Computer generated monthly and annual statements with a General Ledger and Cash Flow Statement
- Monthly distribution to owner of net positive funds
- Create and maintain a comprehensive monthly statement of all income and expense activity for your property displaying this information in summary and in detail
- Payment, at the property owner's option, of any and all of the following: Insurance, Property taxes, Utilities, Mortgage, or any other fees and/or expenses
- Send out accurate monthly statements to all owners displaying monthly activities and owner funds
Len Stromfield of Cal-Western Property Management in San Jose has been our property manager for many years. Len has demonstrated over the years that he is responsible, experienced and professional in handling all aspects for our rental property from gardening to solving maintenance concerns, finding suitable new prospective occupants & negotiating rental agreements. With Len at the helm we have never been concerned about our rental property. Len and Cal-Western Property Management have done a consistently reliable job of managing our rental property.
What People Are Saying About Us
Want to Learn More?
If you’d like to learn more about our properties and what it’s like to work with Cal-Western Property Management, get in touch. We’d be happy to talk more about our rental properties, our application requirements, and our leasing process.