Saratoga Property Management for Owners and Investors
Cal-Western Property Management has all the local industry experience you need when it comes to leasing, managing, and maintaining your Saratoga rental property. We’ll develop a customized management plan that meets the unique needs of your property and exceeds even your highest expectations. We’re here to help you reach your investment goals. Contact us for help with managing single-family homes, apartment units, and multi-family homes. We work with all sorts of owners and landlords, and we can make a difference for you.
Protecting Your Time and Money: Leave the Management to Us
Cal-Western Property Management can take all the leasing and management headaches off your plate. We quickly and expertly identify great tenants, respond to maintenance needs, and handle all the day-to-day operations associated with your Saratoga rental home.
Experienced Saratoga Leasing Property Managers
Your Saratoga property management team should reduce your vacancy risk and find a tenant who can be counted on to pay rent on time and take care of your property. This is where we excel. Count on us to prepare your property to be ready for the market and price it competitively and profitably. We’ll develop marketing and online advertising plans that can attract a great pool of potential tenants who want to rent your home.
Leave the showings and the applications to us. When we screen potential tenants, we look at credit and income as well as criminal and eviction history. We talk to former landlords. Our standards are high, and we’re fair, consistent, and legally compliant.
As soon as a qualified tenant has been identified, we sign the lease, collect the security deposit and other move-in funds, and ensure your new residents understand all of our expectations and their responsibilities. Then, we conduct a thorough move-in inspection to document the condition of your home.
We lease homes throughout Saratoga, including neighborhoods like Golden Triangle, Brookview, and Blue Hills.
Full-Service Property Management and Maintenance
You shouldn’t be responding to tenant emergencies, selecting vendors, or trying to decide if you should evict a tenant or keep begging for rent. We have systems for all of that. At Cal-Western Property Management, we have developed effective processes that ensure every detail is handled professionally and without any frustration for you. Read More Our full-service management plans depend on what your property needs. Some of the items we take care of for you will likely include:
✓ Property inspections to avoid the expense of deferred maintenance.
✓ Proposed improvements to protect the home and increase its value.
✓ Emergency and routine maintenance work 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
✓ Market evaluation for rent increases and renewal negotiations.
✓ Rent collection and lease enforcement.
✓ Eviction services, when necessary.
Our full-service management plans depend on what your property needs. Some of the items we take care of for you will likely include:
Better Data Leads to Better Investment Decisions
Information drives good decisions, and we use our local experience and industry knowledge to bring you the best tools and resources when you’re making decisions. Your current and future investments depend on having access to good data. At Cal-Western, we know the Saratoga rental market incredibly well, and we understand the unique demands and needs of tenants. We’re also big believers in continuing education, which means we’re learning more and staying ahead of every new law and best practice. Read More We can talk about selling, buying, and taking advantage of other investment options. Smart investors know that holding onto a real estate investment and renting it out while a tenant pays down your mortgage is the best way to increase wealth. We have some great ideas for how you can earn more on your rental home, and we’d love to share them with you. We know how you feel because we’re investors, too. We use our personal experience as well as our professional experience to deliver the best and most responsive customer service possible.
Serving Saratoga investors in zip codes like 95070.
We can talk about selling, buying, and taking advantage of other investment options. Smart investors know that holding onto a real estate investment and renting it out while a tenant pays down your mortgage is the best way to increase wealth. We have some great ideas for how you can earn more on your rental home, and we’d love to share them with you.
We know how you feel because we’re investors, too. We use our personal experience as well as our professional experience to deliver the best and most responsive customer service possible.
Saratoga Property Managers who Take Care of Everything for You
FINDING AND MANAGING TENANTS
- Extensive advertising of your property at discounted rates through our company website, newspapers and advertising websites
- Complete screening of prospective tenants through credit reports, rental history, references and employment verification
- Timely Rent Collection
- Lease preparation / rent increases
- Eviction of problem tenants
- 24-hour service
- Online Tenant Portal
PROPERTY MAINTENANCE & OPERATION
- A Property Manager on call 24 hours a day, everyday
- A full-time maintenance staff for repairs and general maintenance
- Access to established suppliers and/or contractors
- Implementation of local, state and federal regulations
- Thorough inspection of property for deferred maintenance, preventative maintenance and esthetic improvement.
- Propose improvements and, with owner’s consent, arrange to have the work completed.
- When property is vacated, all maintenance, repairs, cleaning and improvements will be evaluated and completed.
- Determine marketable rents and appropriate increases.
ACCOUNTING AND FUND DISBURSEMENTS
- Computer generated monthly and annual statements with a General Ledger and Cash Flow Statement
- Monthly distribution to owner of net positive funds
- Create and maintain a comprehensive monthly statement of all income and expense activity for your property displaying this information in summary and in detail
- Payment, at the property owner’s option, of any and all of the following: Insurance, Property taxes, Utilities, Mortgage, or any other fees and/or expenses
- Send out accurate monthly statements to all owners displaying monthly activities and owner funds
Len Stromfield of Cal-Western Property Management in San Jose has been our property manager for many years. Len has demonstrated over the years that he is responsible, experienced and professional in handling all aspects for our rental property from gardening to solving maintenance concerns, finding suitable new prospective occupants & negotiating rental agreements. With Len at the helm we have never been concerned about our rental property. Len and Cal-Western Property Management have done a consistently reliable job of managing our rental property.
What People Are Saying About Us
Want to Learn More?
If you’d like to learn more about our properties and what it’s like to work with Cal-Western Property Management, get in touch. We’d be happy to talk more about our rental properties, our application requirements, and our leasing process.